Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Took so long...but I am here to talk

Please forgive my long absense, my computer has been (for lack of a better word) in the shop!!

Things are moving along, much the same as the last time I posted. I can still eat much more than I think I should be able to, considering my band is only 4cc and I had a prefilled band with 1cc placed. But this coming weekend I can get my first fill and I am thinking that will make a HUGE differance.

Other than that I am trying to excersice more often and eat better. I still struggle with this, but hey my addiction to food didnt just leave when I had the surgery.

I hope everyone's new year was a good one, I had the best one yet spent the night with my family and really enjoyed the night!

Weight loss: 25 pounds

Lap Band Gal, if you are reading this, I would LOVE LOVE to see a copy of your daily menus, I am pretty sure you have posted them in the past but was unable to locate them. My email is kimberlylynnday@yahoo.com  thank you in advance!

2 comments:

  1. I'll do a blog post for ya soon on what I eat. I am not so good about fruit/veggies though :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear from you! :) I'll look forward to LBG's post as well!

    ReplyDelete