Friday, December 16, 2011

What to eat...what to eat and WHY am I sooooo HUNGRY! GRRR

So I am on solid foods and I can eat A LOT more than I thought I would be able to. For example I ate an entire cheese enchilada and a tiny bit of beans the other day. Granted prior to my surgery I would have has two enchiladas, rice, beans, sour cream, guacamole and lots of chips and salsa. But I am surprised constantly about the amount I can eat until I feel full and how OFTEN I am hungry.

I am assuming this is because I need my first fill and food is moving from my new small stomach to my larger stomach pretty quickly.

But my weight is up and down EVERY DAY!!

I finally feel up to working out, so I will start that this weekend. Hopefully that will help with the weight. As for my first fill, cannot have that until January 7th...GRRRR!!!

Is this something any of you other banders experienced during their first 6 weeks after surgery???

2 comments:

  1. I know you don't want to hear this... but relax! :) It is frustrating because we have prepared and prepared and we are ready for our journey to start now! Just enjoy the holidays. Don't over indulge and you will be having that first fill before you know it!
    And always know, i'm hear for support.

    ReplyDelete