Thursday, December 8, 2011

Is this the heard about but never felt restriction?

So it seems that I have finally felt restriction...let me take a step back, my band was pre-filled, so my 4cc band already has 1cc in it. I think I have felt restriction either that or my body just cant handle yogurt.

I have tried to eat yogurt twice, once at about 3pm and once at 7am, both times after only a bite or two I get an uncomfortable feeling in my stomach...it is a very difficult feeling to describe, it kind of feels like restriction though.

Weird.....strange new feelings that I am unfamiliar with, wish I could feel and KNOW what it was I was feeling.

By the way, my weight is still up and down, right now the scale shows I am down 20 lbs, but yesterday it showed that I was only down 16....weird!

3 comments:

  1. I've never read or met anyone that has a 4cc band! WOW! Good luck though, restriction is the best, as long as it isn't too tight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and I think you are beautiful in your picture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited for you! I hope you get everything you want, and if this takes you there, then amen. I know this blog was from a year ago, but I just stumbled upon it and wanted to let you know that I still hold you in my heart. Good luck with your journey.

    ReplyDelete